Because safety comes first!
- Safety is our first priority, if you see something you think is unsafe, please report it to a Track Officer.
- All Racers MUST BE signed-in at the Raceway Log before accessing the driver’s stand. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only drivers running their car, are allowed on any area of the driver’s stand.
- Only closed toe shoes are permitted on the raceway circuit. No sandals or flip-flops allowed on the track.
- Setting foot on the track can be dangerous, do so at your own risk, parents are responsible to educate and train your kids on the risks of the turn marshaling.
- Do not stop while in the flow of traffic pull off to a safe place.
- Never run the opposite way, or against traffic on the track.
- If your vehicle has flipped, you must call out the incident and location to warn other drivers.
- If your car breaks during practice please stop running and get it repaired. A broken car can become a hazard for current racers.
- Placement of your vehicle and retrieval shall only be done from the outside of the track in the designed cut-outs.
- Battery charging is only permitted on the pit tables. Batteries must be placed directly on the metal surface of the table.
- Please help to keep our facility looking nice by disposing of all trash in the proper containers.
- We are a family-friendly facility. Please watch your action and language. Cursing or abusive language from the drivers stand, track building, or pit area is forbidden.
- Track maintenance holds a higher priority over regular practice time, there may be times when the track will be temporarily closed to address maintenance.
- No reserving nor holding tables for others. It’s a first come first serve policy.